When you board the ARK you pledge to:
- Shop the small businesses and support the non-profits on-board. Supporting the members on the ARK shows we appreciate their partnership which helps provide our REST (Residual Earnings Sustaining Tomorrow). Plus, it provides businesses the capital to grow (which helps create jobs), and non-profits the capital to fund their mission (which helps communities).
- As an individual…post goods or gift cards to giveaway to other members and claim ONLY one good or gift card per month that other members giveaway. Plus, offer your services (as a GENIUS) or the services of your favorite business owners in the GENIUS section.
- As a business owners…give Lifesavers great service and products and claim ONLY one good or gift card per quarter that other members giveaway.
- As a Lifesaver, allow another Lifesaver to train and encourage you (mentor you) and hold you accountable to your goals. Plus, train and encourage someone else (mentor others) and hold them accountable to their goals. So you have a mentor and someone you mentor in your life on the ARK and you also are a mentor and have a mentor in your life. Mentoring isn’t a complex task. It’s simply taking someone to lunch once a month and asking. “How are you doing with your financial, physical, and relational goals?” It’s just being a friend and being there to listen and encourage. You don’t even have to have it all together yourself or be perfect. We all do better with an accountability partner or coach in our life.
- As an individual…help those you personally inspire to board the ARK achieve their dreams and goals and support their businesses (up to 5) and non-profits (up to 5) above all others in the same business or with the same mission!
- As a business/non-profit owner…spread the message of the PLUS by giving your customers and supports a PLUS card after they shop your business or support your non-profit.
Lifesaver ‘Give Back Day’ Pledge
To help create balance within our giving efforts and ensure small businesses and non-profits have an opportunity to receive, the United Lifesavers established the Lifesaver Give Back Day! On this day members show appreciation for the ARK by supporting small business and non-profit events. When is your ‘Give Back Day‘? Let’s say you joined the ARK on March 5th, your Give Back Day would be the 5th of every month going forth and everyone who joined or joins on the 5th of any month would support business and non-profit events on the 5th. With 30,000 members (our 3-year goal) and 30-days in a month, we could see 1,000 members ‘Giving Back‘ every day.
Lifesavers in Philanthropy
Did you know giving generously is good for your health? Whether its money, your time, or a service, its helps improve your health. Everything we have is a gift from God, and “a generous person will prosper; whoever refreshes others will be refreshed” (Proverbs 11:25 NIV). That’s why it feels so good when we give to help others.
As a Lifesaver, we pledge to give at least 10% of our InteREST earned every month and perform Acts of Random Kindness in our community. When we do Acts of Random Kindness in our favorite business or non-profit name, we’re also giving them positive exposure. See, people may forget the add they see but they will never forget how our kind deed made them feel…and the sponsor who made it happen. As Lifesavers we see needs as an opportunity to sow seeds and look for ways to meet the needs of others.
As a FAMILY, we help each other when we have a need as well. Again, it’s all about being there for each other since we are blessed to be a blessing. The bible says, “You will be enriched in every way so that you can be generous on every occasion…your generosity will result in thanksgiving to God (2 Corinthians 9:11 NIV). In other words, we’re made rich so we can be generous, which results in thanksgiving to God.
For information about our Memberships click Memberships