If you haven’t watched our video presentation, please click here before viewing the Challenge!
Have You Taken the
What is Love is Action?
What is love? It’s understanding the trouble of others combined with the desire to meet their need. Scripture tells us to not just say we love each other but show love by actions (I John 3:18). Our world is filled with conflict…violence, prejudice, and racism. As a result we have division. The Love is Action Challenge is our challenge to you to commit to being a Lifesaver for 100-days to help us unite each other by showing love through our giving.
The Love is Action Challenge is when you:
- Show love to the Lifesaver who inspired you by partnering for $5 a month!
- Show love to 5 people by inspiring them to partner with United Lifesavers!
- Show love to yourself by letting the PLUS add $2,000 inteREST to your life!
- Show love to others by doing Acts of Random Kindness with 10% inteREST!
5 easy ways to inspire 5 to board the ARK for $5 month!
1. Share this video with 5 of your favorite small business or non-profit owners and show them how you can help them achieve greater success aboard the ARK.
2. Share this video with 5 friends you want to see qualify for their FREE cruise by spreading the message, “We Need the PLUS”, so you ALL can cruise together.
3. Do Acts of Random Kindness and give each person an ARK Card, inviting them to pay-it-forward. You’ll easily find 5 to join your Acts of Random Kindness team.
4. Request an Uber or Lyft to run an errand and then play a video for the driver on how they can make extra money inspiring riders to add the PLUS to their life.
5. Share this video with 5 people raising money on crowdfunding sites such as Gofundme and show them how in 40-days they could meet their campaign goal.